Blogger Layouts

4 mei 2012

woman's daybook entry 6




OUTSIDE MY WINDOW....


early in the morning sunrise...nice weather!


I AM THINKING....



 

my life...and all what's going on...


I AM THANKFUL


for my life...my family...and a lot of things

I AM WEARING...


my pyamas...

FROM THE KITCHEN...



pan and pots...a organized clean..kitchen..

FROM THE PC ROOM


my aspirine...have headache..

I AM CREATING...

I AM READING...



I AM REMEMBERING




better times....

I AM HOPING...



that God work things out in every area of our life.

I AM HEARING...


me typing

I HAVE NOTICED..



evil is everywhere..special on my work...leaning on God


FAVORITE THING


 

my home



PONDERING WORDS...






 A FEW PLANS FOR THE WEEK..



home cleaning...its weekend!



HERE IS A PICTURE THOUGHT I AM SHARING..



me in town...all relaxed this picture is from months ago..
wanted to wish everyone a happy weekend..dont be a foreigner stay in
touch.. take care




2 opmerkingen:

  1. God forever bless you dear one. Great blog!
    Enjoy you weekend and especially this year.
    Lovingly, Rilda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Praying for your headache to go away.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thank you for leaving a kind comment...blessings for you wherever you are in the world right now..