Blogger Layouts

18 mei 2012

woman's daybook entry 8



Today...


OUTSIDE MY WINDOW...


its still dark quiet a very good weather...so i can get to do my daily tasks
didnt went to the friday's market...didnt feel like..on internet i can find a lot of 
information ..


I AM THINKING....





humanity...dont ask me why...lol...



I AM THANKFULL..




my family but for the little things that God do in my life



I AM WEARING...




my pyamas..


FROM THE KITCHEN...






my victorian cup...ready making some coffee


I AM CREATING...





funny im making a budget for this month...i keep it on


I AM GOING...



To the corrie ten boom museum...i can wait!


I AM WONDERING



going with the train..first stop in amsterdam then haarlem..wondering if the street balterjoristraat is far from the central station..i might have to walk...who cares?  lol


I  AM  HOPING   PRAYING



for many people that are having very hard times..divorces sickness family pastors..


I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO



that i can use my free days as usefull as i can..time is crucial these days...


I AM LEARNING...




all that and more the lord is good and i am thankful to him for the growth and learning.



around the house



some vacuum organizing..have accomplished a lot in 2 days hoera!


I AM PONDERING...




the ways of the family as the Lord originally planned..


A FAVORITE QUOTE FOR TODAY...





FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK




church some time with my dh..


A PEEKING INTO MY DAY ...


its sunny today so start to clean my windows in the pc room



nice and clean...i love organization and a clean home..
as you see its a beautiful day! the sun shines so great

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi reading your blog has been an inspiration and an encouragement to me... Keep on writing and keep on sharing the good news... God bless your heart

    _genskie_

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thank you for leaving a kind comment...blessings for you wherever you are in the world right now..