Blogger Layouts

20 apr 2012

woman's daybook entry 4



OUTSIDE MY WINDOW



a quiet friday afternoon...when you read this shall be later but im writing right now 
at 18:24 hours...thats 6:24 ...getting a little dark they predicted rain hope that tonight
rain...the sound of rain is peacefull to sleep

I AM THINKING...




how God bless us thrue other people...four houses further a old coworker of huub move in and
was fixing his backyard porch and huub and him got in this conversation ..and he just
give huub these blocks..(dont now the name in inglish.) as  i told in my old posts
we going to fix the front and backyard..as you see the fence need some painting too
thinking that God blesses us with little things...
im all exciting...thank you God..


I AM THANKFUL FOR....


for the grace of God upon my life every and each day..

I AM WEARING....


my inside slippers...need a new pair next week...they are comfortable

FROM THE KITCHEN....


huub's coffee cup espresso pads coffee cream and sugar free sweetened

FROM THE PC ROOM....


books pen ...agenda capuccino and glasses..

I AM CREATING...


huub is making some espresso for both of us...having a relaxing friday 



I AM READING....


iedere dag met god (every day with God )
pastor david maasbach..he is going to be in town dont now precisly were


I AM REMEMBERING... 



good and bad times...sometimes i get into this memories about my life back in  santo domingo 


I AM HOPING...


 

really ? im hoping for a lot of things...God nows

I AM HEARING...




rain rain and more rain...

I HAVE NOTICED...



FAVORITE THING....


well i have many cooking is one of them trying new recipees



PONDERING THESE WORDS....





FEW PLANS FOR THIS WEEKEND...



changing some stuff at home...


A PICTURE TO SHARE...

en arnhem holanda .. un parque de el viejo holanda.. bellisimo!!

 at openlucht museaum in arnhem...a park with old dutch life style
its very nice...!




1 opmerking:

thank you for leaving a kind comment...blessings for you wherever you are in the world right now..