Blogger Layouts

11 mei 2012

woman's daybook entry 7








OUTSIDE MY WINDOW...



7:30 in the evening still sunny has being a nice spring day!



I AM THINKING...



more love and kindness and carrying will make  a beter world


IM THANKFUL FOR...






Thankful for the Grace of God who has kept me and my family



I AM WEARING...

 


pantofels


FROM THE KITCHEN....



yummy yummy !  lasagna

FROM THE PC ROOM...


books books books

I AM CREATING...


a weekly schedule


I AM READING...



my mail...

I AM REMEMBERING...


No matter what and how things seems around me..my family
loves and cares...with a unconditional love..


I AM HOPING...


 


I AM HEARING...


the neighborhs dogs right now...when they are alone at home


I HAVE NOTICED...





FAVORITE THING...



sleeping and have some rest..


PONDERINGS WORDS...




A FEW PLANS FOR THE WEEK...



A PICTURE TO SHARE...

Online to do list and time management software-Project Schedule Tool-Sayings of time management

time

Time is the most valuable coin in your life. You and you alone will determine how that coin will be spent. Be careful that you don’t let other people spend it for you.—

John Dryden


1 opmerking:

thank you for leaving a kind comment...blessings for you wherever you are in the world right now..