Blogger Layouts

1 jun 2012

woman's daybook entry 10






Outside my window...



sunny friday afternoon expecting rain tonight...at home with 
dh


I am thinking...



the bible talks so much about the word LOVE


I am thankful...




for my family...


In the kitchen...

Autumn Beef Stew



some beef stew...mmmm


I am wearing...


home slippers and my pyamas

I am creating...


a schedule ..

I am going...




no where staying home with dh


I am wondering...




why people change their attitude so fast


i am reading....




my bible

I am hoping...








that i can keep up my dieet need to lose some pounds
the older we get it get more difficult..so walking and a healty calories
helped



A favorite quote for today...


Signs, signs



supporting each other 

A few plans for the rest of the week:


Mr. and Mrs. coffee cups.

time with my hubby


A peek into my day...





sunflowers i just love them!


3 opmerkingen:

  1. that's a wonderful Woman's Daybook. I haven't posted one in a long time. I love the look to your outside. Hope you have a wonderful supper this evening with your dh.
    Blessings!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for sharing your Thankfuls! It is an inspiration to many! Love to you and yours, Susan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thank you for leaving a kind comment...blessings for you wherever you are in the world right now..